Thursday, November 15, 2012

Beautiful Gifts From Beautiful Friends

 Beautiful Wall Hanging From Debi

Look at all the Beautiful Details

Vintage Powder Box and Beautiful Rose from Debi

Beautiful Rose from Debi


Beautiful card from Wendy

Beautiful Charlotte Doll from Wendy

My Birthday was last week and I have to share with you some Beautiful gifts that I received from Beautiful Friends.  The first photo's are a beautiful wall hanging that my friend Debi Huntsman made for me, it is so gorgeous, I love it so much, the details are amazing.  She also sent me an antique powder box and she made this beautiful rose for me.  I was so thrilled.  Thank you so much Debi, you really made my day so special.

The second gift I received is from Wendy Robinson, she makes such beautiful cards and I love the birthday card that she made for me and then she made me this sweet Charlotte doll wall hanging, it is so beautiful.  I love Charlotte dolls and she used my favorite colors.  Thank you so much Wendy.  I had such a great birthday.  Thanks for visiting me today and I hope you are having a wonderful week.  Hugs, Terri

9 comments:

JoAnne said...

What beautiful gifts Terri! Debi's wall hanging is breathtaking!

Darlene said...

Such beautiful gifts! take care, Darlene

debi said...

Hi Terri, I'm happy that you love the wallhanging. You are such a special friend, and I really loved making it for you.
I love the Charlotte wallhanging from Wendy, it is really beautiful.
Hugs, Debi

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Stunning!!
Just the type of things I love!!

Hugs,Deb

Traffic Pulse India said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
Famous Flower Shops Jaipur

20 North Ora said...

What talented and sweet friends you have!

Merry Christmas!

Judy

Terri said...

Hello Terri,
I was thinking about you and wanted to stop by to say hello. I hope you are well. I see you haven't posted here in a while.
Just know I hope all is well.
Hugs,
Terri
p.s. Debi's gift is amazing, and Wendy's art too!

maria l. said...

Precioso trabajo

A Magical Whimsy said...

All of these are so beautiful. I especially like the wall hanging that Debi created.
XO
Teresa in California
http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/