Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Beautiful Swaps with Debi

Beautiful Shadow Box that Debi made for me, that I love






Shadow box that I made for Debi

Beautiful tea cups that I received from Debi and the beautiful bags she put them in.


The most beautiful tea cup and my new favorite tea cup!



She sent me two, love the beautiful forget me not flowers, so sweet.



Beautiful goodies she sent me

Beautiful ornament

Another beautiful ornament

Beautiful tree she sent me


Tea Cup that I sent Debi




Goodies that I sent Debi and Charlotte doll angel ornament I made for her.



Debi hosted a wonderful shadow box swap with the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group and I was her partner. This is the beautiful shadow box she sent me, it is cream, taupe and soft aqua. I love it and it is so beautiful in my room with my aqua Christmas tree. Then there is a photo of the one I sent her. Thank you so much Debi, I really enjoyed this wonderful swap. Debi and I also decided to have a tea cup swap, she sent me two of the most beautiful tea cups. They are both Royal Albert, which are my favorite tea cups. The pink one is so beautiful, the cup is white and pink inside and the saucer is pink, it has the most beautiful roses on it and the shape of the cup is so pretty, I have never seen this pattern, it is my new most favorite tea cup. The other cup is just the sweetest, it has forget me not flowers and beautiful gold. She made bags for each of the tea cups. She also sent me some beautiful ornaments and lace doilies, which I love. Thank you so much Debi, it is always so much fun to swap with you. Then there is the tea cup that I sent her and the ornament that I made for her. I love everything! Thanks for visiting me today and I hope you are having a wonderful week. My son's are home for Christmas, so I have been so busy cooking and making cookies. We are having such a wonderful time, I am trying to enjoy each and every moment. Wishing you and your families a very Merry Christmas. Hugs, Terri

4 comments:

Dorthe said...

Dear Terri,
you both made the most beautiful swap items- I love it all. Your little Charlotte angel is so lovely.
Just popped by, to wish you a merry christmas, and a very happy year 2012.
Hugs,Dorthe

Rhonda said...

All of this is so sweet. Your incredible shadow boxes have inspired me to finally finish mine.

Merry Christmas Terri!

PeggyR said...

I love the shadow boxes...Merry Christmas!

Holly Loves Art said...

Such lovely swaps! The shadowboxes are both so precious. A lot of love went into those! Hope you're having a marvelous holiday season Terri! Thank you for your friendship this year. I love visiting here and I always love seeing what you're up to.
Big hugs,
Holly