Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!



Marie Witch Hat I made






Cone I made for Tabitha




Cone I made for Kris
Pumpkin I made for Bobbi Ann



Halloween Bracelet I made with my charms, from Charm Swap

Gala Prize I won from Debi, love, love, love it!




Some Halloween things I made

Didn't make these, but I love them!

Velvet Pumpkins from: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LuannDanzlDesigns
Halloween Shadow Boxes from: http://www.etsy.com/shop/JanieDMattern

Shakers from: http://www.etsy.com/shop/holidaysparkle

Owls I made, pattern from: http://www.etsy.com/shop/cheswickcompany

I made this pumpkin man a few years ago, still love him.

Halloween Quilt wall hanging, made about 10 years ago. I love getting it out each year.


Witch I made 4 years ago, love her!

Halloween Paper Doll I made a couple years ago, images from: http://www.etsy.com/listing/62369225/digital-collage-sheet-halloween-art




I want to wish you a very Happy Halloween and share some Halloween things. We love Halloween at the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group. Every year we have a Halloween Gala and have lots of fun Halloween Swaps. This year I hosted a Marie Witches Hat Contest, I could not let the ladies have all the fun, so I made a witches hat too! I did not have a pattern so I just started cutting material, I used wire around the rim of the hat and also up the back so that I could bend it. Decorating was the fun part. We had a Halloween cone swap, a pumpkin decorating swap, Halloween charm swap. We had a wonderful time at the Gala and everyone donated prizes. I won this beautiful cream supplies gift from Debi, oh I just love it. I also thought I would share some things that I have up for Halloween, things that I have made this year, last year and several years ago, I always look forward to getting out my Halloween items.
Hugs, Terri

8 comments:

lynn said...

thank you as always for sharing your beautiful creations with us.. i love seeing what you have been making.. your blog is an inspiration to me.. sure love those charlotte pumpkin dolls.. and the quilt is a true keeper.. :)
have a great week
big ladybug hugs
lynn

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

what a fabulous post terri....it is all lovely....happy hauntings
hugs

debi said...

Terri, I love all of the Halloween beauties you've created. Looks like you're ready for tonight!

Happy Halloween!

Rhonda said...

Terri, you've been busy - your owls from etsy are just too much....I have to get some.

Happy Halloween - xo Rhonda

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

One word...
...WOW!!!
enJOY a lovely week,
Kimberly

Kristen Pare said...

Terri, what a wonderful arrangement of Halloween fun and your hat is gorgeous! Your Marie group sounds like a lot of fun! So excited we are in the Holiday Ornament swap. Thank you for sharing, Kris

Cheryl said...

Hi Terri, I didn't get to do anything this year, so seeing all your goodies, and Halloween decor, made me feela part of the festivities!! Thank you!! I just loved your hat AND your cone!! Just beautiful!!! Thank you again for sharing!! xoxoox
Cheryl;-)

Lynn Stevens said...

You have been one busy bee! Such cute things for Halloween! Thanks for sharing all this incredible art!
hugs Lynn