Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tea Cup Tuesday and Oregon













Hello, I can't believe how long it has been since my last post. A few weeks ago we went Seattle to see our son and daughter in law and then we all went on to the Oregon coast. We had a wonderful time and this is where I found this beautiful cup, in Seaside, Oregon. I love the pink and purple colors and I really love the shape of the handle. It is made by the Royal Standard Company in England. I thought I would share a couple of Oregon photo's too. I had to learned the proper way to say Oregon, it is like saying Oregin. These photo's are of Haystack Rock. We stayed 2 days here, it was so beautiful. My daughter in law Nicole and I went on our first Helicopter ride, it was great. I want to thank Terri and Martha for hosting Tea Cup Tuesday. I want to wish you a wonderful week and thank you for visiting me today. Hugs, Terri

12 comments:

Snap said...

I really like your new cup. What a great way to remember what looks like a wonderful trip! The Oregon images are lovely. Happy Tea Day!

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

belas fotos
bela xicara florida!
uma excelente terça-feira!

Antiques And Teacups said...

What a neat post! I LOVE chintz & Royal Standard, and Seaside is a favorite place! When we used to live in Ashland Oregon we spent holidays there and in Cannon Beach. Lovely photos, and thanks for reminders of pleasant times!
Ruth

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Terri, what a great find.... your cup and saucer is so pretty, and the roses are gorgeous on it! So glad you had a good time with your family. Love the pictures of Oregon, it looks so beautiful there!
hugs~~~ Daphne

LuLu Kellogg said...

Your new cup is beautiful!

We went to Seattle about 5 years ago and I LOVED it out there. After seeing your photos of Oregon, I wished we had visited there too! Just beautiful!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Willnnabel said...

Your sweet tea cup is just so "chintsy" (tee hee). Love it Terri! So it's Ora-gin like Origin? Or like "be-gin"? I'm in Orion, but it's pronounced Ore-ee-an by the locals, not Ore-eye-an like the constellation, go figure?

debi said...

Terri, your teacup is beautiful! Love the lavender flowers with the pink roses.

Your photos are great. I love the big rocks, it reminds me of Lands End. I'm glad you had a good trip!

Micupoftea said...

Oh, what a pretty scenic area! Looks like you had fun! I don't know if I would be brave enough to go in a helicopter...lol~ Happy end of August. :)

Terri said...

Oh your newest find is lovely! This Royal Standard tea cup in pinks and blues is really pretty with all those roses!
Your trip to Oregon looks like it was fabulous. What gorgeous ocean views!
Hugs,
Terri

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Terri,
What a beautiful chintz tea cup!! Stunning pics too!

Hugs,
Debbie

Maggie said...

We Oregonians like to pronounce it "Orygun", and have lots of bumper stickers, etc, with that spelling to help out visitors. Glad you enjoyed our glorious coast!

maggie
http://www.themagrag.com

Awishdream said...

Hi Terri~ Your teacup is gorgeous, what a lucky find in Oregon..Welcome back! I will be leaving for Washington the end of this month too! not far from Seattle.
Hope you have a great Holiday weekend! :)
~Mel