Friday, February 25, 2011

A Beautiful Swap









In our Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group, we had a wonderful swap, Marie's Tissu Che'rit Le Journal Kit swap, hosted by the lovely Melanie. We sent our partner beautiful supplies to make our own journal and my partner was Melanie. These are the beautiful supplies that she sent me, all of these beautiful things were in a lovely little suit case, which I love. I made her a heart to hold the supplies that I sent her. I will show you my finished journal in the next post. I loved all the beautiful supplies that Melanie sent me, I had such a wonderful time planning and creating my keepsake journal. Thank you so much Melanie, this was such a wonderful swap, thank you for coming up with this wonderful idea and hosting it. I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday. Hugs, Terri









5 comments:

The Travel Realm said...

So many beautiful things--you are both lucky ladies to receive such amazing care packages!

Rella said...

totally gorgeous swap...and the resulting journal is stunning. Really, really beautiful work and sharing. Hugs.
xox Rella

Donna said...

Oh, I love the blue colors!!!

debi said...

Wasn't this just the most amazing swap?!!! You and Melanie both sent each other the most beautiful kits!
And of course, I LOVE the beautiful heart you sent Melanie. And, I love the one you sent me. I have it hanging in my livingroom and it looks so pretty there.

Erica said...

Wow! What beautiful treasures. I'd love to play with you ladies!