Monday, March 15, 2010

MY 4 X 4 BOOK PAGES ARE FINISHED





These pages are for a 4 x 4 book swap for the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group. It is hosted by a wonderful lady Rhonda, who makes all the 4 x 4 books so special. I really enjoyed making these, I hope the ladies like them. The Marie image is from: http://www.etsy.com/shop/frenchkissed.
The teacup image is from Karen at The Graphics Fairy: http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/2010/03/free-antique-clip-art-pen-flourished.html. She has free art every day.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and your style! You refresh my winter situation into spring feelings- Thank you!

Candy Kisses

Hearts Turned said...

Such gorgeous pages, Terri--beautifully done! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Debby said...

WOW!!! so, so gorgeous, love what you have made. The colors are so bright and beautiful. YUMMY!!!

Debby

Bryanna Lenan said...

Those pages are truly awesome!! I love them!!
xo Bryanna
www.thecanaryscupcake.blogspot.com

Terri Gordon said...

Thank you so much ladies, I was worried that the backgrounds were to dark, but I like it. I usually use very light colors, so this was fun.

LuLu Kellogg said...

Terri, I so look forward to visiting your Blog and seeing all the beauty you create. These are wonderful.

LuLu♥

debi said...

Terri, Your pages are so beautiful!! And I just love the tea cup on the back! I'm so happy I'm going to get one!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Oh they are so very very pretty! I love what you've done with the pages. :) Theresa

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

These are just so pretty! I love them!
Debbie

Kris Dickinson said...

Fantastic work as always Terri!