Monday, December 28, 2009

OUR CHRISTMAS TREE











This year I am really into birds, so I decorated with lots of birds, I found these birds at a thrift shop all in a big zip lock bag and had them for a couple of years not knowing what to do with them, so I tea dyed them and added ribbons around their necks and put them on our aqua and silver tree. It was really pretty when the lights are on everything sparkles. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I know we did, our son and new daughter in law were here from Seattle and our other son and his fiance were home from school. It was great to all be together again.

3 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Beautiful. Love the teal and silver, Gorgeous!

Corinne Clark said...

Hi Terri - I love your blog! I am now a follower and look forward to seeing more of your artwork in the future. Happy New Year to you and your family! Corinne

Rhondamum said...

Stunning Terri, just like you! Glad you had a good holiday and hope you have a wonderful and blessed New Year as well! xoxo Rhonda...